THE BRITISH JU-JITSU ASSOCIATION GB
- Participate in Martial Arts for enjoyment and in a manner consistent with Black Belt Values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Trust & Indomitable Spirit in line with this Students Charter
- Respect their Sensei’s, team mates, opponents, officials and other adults.
- Praise positive aspects of team-mates’ techniques, especially effort and commitment, and not place blame anywhere.
- Accept that safety and welfare are more important than anything else.
- They should not behave in any way that risks the health and safety of themselves or others.
- Co-operate fully with their Sensei.
- Accept responsibility for their behaviour and performance. Accordingly Students must take responsibility for their own actions.
- If in doubt, find out from the Sensei exactly what is expected of them.
- Co-operate fully with other Sensei’s, managers, officials and specialists, in their own best interests.
- Encourage other students to follow the rules of the dojo and competition diligently, play fairly and show sportsmanship. Not break the rules of the Club or the laws of the competition, or behave in any way that damages the Club’s or the Martial Arts reputation.
- Take care of & respect training facilities, equipment and property and dispose of litter properly.
- Take care of your uniform any lost or damaged items must be replaced at the students’ parents or carers cost.