Our Adults and Masters Ju-Jitsu programme is suitable for complete beginners to experienced martial artists from age 12 +
Would you like to:
- Learn an effective form of self-defence to protect yourself and your family?
- Learn an authentic and complete Japanese Martial Art?
- Develop greater flexibility and strength?
- Lose weight, burn body fat and improve muscle tone?
- Increase your stamina, endurance and concentration?
- Develop better self-confidence & self-esteem?
- Improve co-ordination & balance?
- Find a fun and relaxing method of stress relief?
- Gain an improvement in your overall wellbeing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then Mind Body Spirit can help!. Mind Body Spirit is the leading professional martial arts organization teaching authentic Ju-Jitsu in Chesterfield. Ju-Jitsu is an ancient martial art form with effective applications in the modern world. Apart from being a complete system of self-defence, Ju-Jitsu can also help with improving your overall health, physically, mentally and emotionally.
Anyone can do it!
Regardless of age, fitness level or experience you will be able to learn Ju-Jitsu at Mind Body Spirit Martial Arts Academy.
Our BJJAGB National Governing Body approved Adults Ju-Jitsu programme will allow you to gain a comprehensive knowledge of ‘The Gentle Art’, you will also feel fitter & healthier and it’s fun.
Whether you’re looking for an effective self-defence form, a fun way to get fit, or to pick up a new hobby, we can help you achieve your goals. So why not book yourself in for our free, no-obligation trial lesson?
Adults & Masters Ju-Jitsu classes are held in our dedicated facility at Barker Lane, Brampton Monday & Thursday 7.30 – 9pm